32 - HAVE TO / DON'T HAVE TO (due date for CHART 30-03-2020) (VERIFICA 02-04-2020) AND ANSWER KEY

Hello students! WATCH this video (with subtitles if you like):



What is the difference between HAVE TO/ HAS TO  ---  DON'T HAVE TO / DOESN'T HAVE TO
Here are some examples:
I have to study today because tomorrow I have an English test. / She has to study ....
Devo studiare oggi perché domani ho una verifica di inglese. /  Lei deve studiare ....
(Sono obbligato/a a studiare.)
I don't have to study this weekend because I don't have any homework. / She doesn't have to study ....
Non devo studiare questa fine settimana perché non ho compiti da fare. / Lei non deve studiare....
(Non è necessario che studio.)

PRACTICE ONLINE

TEST YOURSELF


HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT:

Do all the exercises on page 60 (Student's Book) and pages 192 and 263 (Workbook).
ANSWER KEY:
PAGE 60:
 PAGE 192:
 PAGE 263:

IN your Grammar book "Get Into Grammar" read A - D on page 246 and do all the exercises on page 247.
ANSWER KEY:
 Page 247:

Now write out this chart (tabella) below and write what "you have to" do and what "you don't have to" do at SCHOOL (6 sentences) and at HOME (6 sentences). Please send to me ONLY THIS CHART by text on whatsapp or word doc by email by Monday 30 MARCH 2020.  
Next Thursday 2nd April 2020 I will ask you about "have to" and "don't have to". Have your books ready! (Si farà una piccola verifica.) 😀


SCHOOL
Have to
Don’t have to

 I have to study Maths.



I don't have to study music.
HOME
Have to
Don’t have to

 I have to make my bed.




I don't have to cook. 





Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

23 - READING COMPREHENSION - 4 TEXTS

28 - LISTENING PRACTICE ONLINE TO IMPROVE YOUR LISTENING SKILLS A1 TO A2