18 - THE PRESENT SIMPLE


FORM: 
Present Simple – affirmative
I play football every day.  >  She plays football every day.
I study English on Mondays and Thursdays. >  She studies English on Wednesdays and Fridays.
I relax in the afternoon.  > She relaxes in the afternoon.
I sleep every afternoon.  >  She sleeps every afternoon.

Present Simple – negative
I don’t (do not) play…..   >  She doesn’t (does not) play …..
I don’t study …..  >  She doesn’t study ….

Present Simple – interrogative
Aux.  +  S  + V
Do you play …. ?    >   Does she play …?
Yes, I do.                    > Yes, she does.
No, I don’t.                > No, she doesn’t.


USE:

I live in Italy.  I like ice-cream . I believe in God. – permanent state
The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.  – fact
I get up at 6 am every day.  – routine / habit
School starts at 8:15 am.  -  timetable


PRACTICE ONLINE PRESENT SIMPLE 


WATCH BUSY DAISY

PRACTICE THIRD PERSON Singular 

TEST 1

TEST 2

WATCH VIDEO ABOUT QUEEN ELIZABETH II's TYPICAL DAY:



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

23 - READING COMPREHENSION - 4 TEXTS

28 - LISTENING PRACTICE ONLINE TO IMPROVE YOUR LISTENING SKILLS A1 TO A2